By Ashot S. Saghyan, Peter Langer
Authored through across the world famous specialists with an exceptional music list, this much-needed reference summarizes newest study within the quickly constructing box of stereoselective synthesis of enantiomerically enriched amino acids, relatively of non-proteinogenic starting place. It highlights numerous diverse catalytic and stoichiometric uneven equipment for his or her synthesis and in addition presents info on foundation, organic houses, assorted man made concepts and significant functions in drugs and pharmacology.
Essential analyzing for artificial chemists operating within the box of uneven synthesis, average items and peptide synthesis, stereochemistry, medicinal chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, and biotechnology.
Read or Download Asymmetric Synthesis of Non-Proteinogenic Amino Acids PDF
Similar chemistry books
This can be a precise replica of a e-book released sooner than 1923. this isn't an OCR'd ebook with unusual characters, brought typographical error, and jumbled phrases. This booklet could have occasional imperfections corresponding to lacking or blurred pages, terrible photographs, errant marks, and so forth. that have been both a part of the unique artifact, or have been brought by means of the scanning procedure.
Content material: up to date advancements in inorganic ring structures / J. -F. Labarre (France) -- Phosphorus (III)-nitrogen ring compounds / R. Keat (U. okay. ) -- Sulfur-nitrogen anions and similar compounds / T. Chivers, R. T. Oakley (Canada) -- Homocyclic sulfur molecules / R. Steudel (FRG) -- Cyclic selenium sulfides / R.
- Organometallics and Renewables
- Houben-Weyl Methoden der organischen Chemie vol.E5 Carboxylic Acid Derivates
- Reactor water chemistry relevant to coolant-cladding interaction
- Progress in Heterocyclic Chemistry: A Critical Review of the 2004 Literature Preceded by Two Chapters on Current Heterocyclic Topics(Hardback) - 2005 Edition
Extra info for Asymmetric Synthesis of Non-Proteinogenic Amino Acids
E. (1982) J. Am. Chem. , 104 (12), 3441. M. (1977) Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. , (5), 1081. M. (1980) Tetrahedron, 36 (16), 2327. Karube, Y. and Matsushima, Y. (1976) J. Am. Chem. , 98 (12), 3725. Ohler, E. and Shmidt, U. (1979) Chem. , 112 (16), 107. , and Poisel, H. (1978) in Progress in the Chemistry of Natutal Products, vol. 37 (eds W. Herr, H. W. Kirby), Springer-Verlag, New York, p. 252. Schmidt, U. and Prantz, E. (1977) Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. , 16 (5), 328. References 19. , and Friedman, M.
Smith, I. (1969) Chromatographic and Electrophoretic Techniques, Vol. 1, 3rd edition, William Heinemann, London, p. 316. Gunja-Smith, Z. J. (1981) Biochem. , 193, 915. Gunja-Smith, Z. J. (1981) Biochem. , 197, 759. E. (1969) Biochemistry: The Chemical Reactions of Living Cells, Academic Press, New York. L. (1973) Principles of Biochemistry, McGraw-Hill Kogakusha, Tokyo. D. (1967) Clin. Chim. Acta, 15, 409. O. and Wieczorkowska, E. (1975) Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 381, 409. , and Wieczorkowska, E.
5. , and 6. 7. 8. 9. H. (1970) Inorg. , 9 (9), 2104. M. (1985) Bioorg. , 11 (2), 162. Job, R. and Schipper, P. (1981) J. Am. Chem. , 103, 48. M. (1985) Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. , (2), 404. Thibblin, A. P. (1979) J. Am. Chem. , 101, 4963. 51 5 Modeling of ????,????-Elimination Processes of PP-Catalysis, Kinetics, and Stereochemistry By analogy with the natural mechanism of dehydration of β-hydroxy-α-amino acids in model studies, the threonine hydroxyl moiety can also be activated by its replacement with the easily leaving acetoxy group.