By S. Ted Oyama and Joe W. Hightower (Eds.)
Read or Download Catalytic Selective Oxidation PDF
Similar chemistry books
This can be an actual copy of a booklet released sooner than 1923. this isn't an OCR'd e-book with unusual characters, brought typographical blunders, and jumbled phrases. This e-book could have occasional imperfections comparable to lacking or blurred pages, terrible images, errant marks, and so on. that have been both a part of the unique artifact, or have been brought by means of the scanning method.
Content material: updated advancements in inorganic ring structures / J. -F. Labarre (France) -- Phosphorus (III)-nitrogen ring compounds / R. Keat (U. okay. ) -- Sulfur-nitrogen anions and similar compounds / T. Chivers, R. T. Oakley (Canada) -- Homocyclic sulfur molecules / R. Steudel (FRG) -- Cyclic selenium sulfides / R.
- Cell Surface Glycolipids
- Inorganic Membranes for Separation and Reaction
- Molecular Sieves, Science and Technology vol.4 Characterization I
- Synthetic and Structural Problems, 1st Edition
- The Chemistry of the Catalyzed Hydrogenation of Carbon Monoxide
- Integrated Biorefineries: Design, Analysis, and Optimization (Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
Additional info for Catalytic Selective Oxidation
5. K. J. Catal. 1982, 77, 221. (b) Kim, D. ; Wachs, I. E. In Proc. 9th Inter. Congr. S. , Chemical Institute Canada, Ontario, 1988, Vol. 4, pp 1460. (c) Turek, A. ; Wachs, I. ; Decanio, E. J. Phys. Chem 1992, 96, 5000. 6. (a) Went, G. ; Oyama, S. ; Bell, A. T. J. Phys. Chem. 1990, 94, 4240. (b) Vuurman, Μ. ; Wachs, I. ; Hirt, A. M. J. Phys. Chem. 1991, 95, 9928. 7. ; Wachs, I. E. J. Phys. Chem. 1991, 95, 5889. 8. ; Kubokawa, Y. J. Phys. Chem. 1980, 84, 3440. ; Busca, G. J. Catal. 1991, 116, 586.
48. ; Lunsford, J. H. J. Phys. Chem. 1980, 84, 3079. 49. ; Sancier, K. ; Kwan, T. Proc. Int. Cong. Catal. 4th. Moscow, 1968, 1, 81, 1971. 50. ; Matsuura, J. Nippon Kagaku Zasshi 1968, 89, 553. 51. ; Matsuura, J. Nippon Kagaku Zasshi 1971, 92, 302. 52. ; Howe C. R. F. in Magnetic Resonance in Collloid and InterfaceScience;Fraissard, J. ; Resing, H. A. ;Reidel: 1980, pp. 489. 53. Davydov. A. A. Kinet. Katal. 1979, 20, 1506. 54. ; Murakami, Y. J. Catal. 1982, 75, 66. 55. ; Seeboth, H. Catal. Today 1987,1,27.
These allylic probes were expected to adsorb on the molybdenum oxide surface to provide, respectively, M-O-C and M-C bonded intermediates. 0 wt% M0O3/S1O2, which Raman spectroscopy and x-ray diffraction showed to consist of fine (~ 5nm) crystallites 14 of M0O3 (23). The laser Raman spectra of the adsorbed allyl alcohol and allyl iodide are shown in Fig. 3a and 3b. It can be seen that the spectra for both species are slightly different, although the grouping of peaks are related. The assignment of these peaks are summarized in Table 1.